Reaction score
Just took my T out for a drive and it seems to be lacking power. Still accelerating ok but just doesnt feel as if all the powers there. Anyone else experience this ?

Reaction score
Yes this happend to me once. It was like that for atleast a couple of months until I put some cheap 95ron Tesco fuel in it and it sorted itself out straight away. I guess it didn't like the taste so got its' act together.

Reaction score
Has it been remapped. I get this sometimes and I've found that giving the Trophy a good thrash seems to fix it.

Reaction score
just booked the trophy into a local garage for them to have a look. When I went on Saturday they seemed to think it was running to rich and therefore explaining the lack of power and the reduced MPG. My Trophy is also idling a lot worse than it has ever done before, so that maybe due to it running to rich as well not to sure. The throtle response is not good and the acceleration and power is just not there and it has only done 800 miles since its major service. Does anyone think these problems could have come from the major service??

Reaction score
I would want someone to check the timing just in case.
I had a problem with mine ages ago where it was feeling underpowered when warm. No-one could find anything wrong. When I took the airbox out to fit a maxogen I found the intake pipe underneath it had collapsed. It was obviously getting warm air from the engine bay instead of cold from outside.