kids?

Reaction score
Just woundering how many people have had to sell there trophy.
After they have had a new addition to the family?

I never needed to get rid of mine as its just a weekend car.

But all my mate are always like "you will have to sell the car now and get a more practical one"

Are other car tho is a bmw e46 convertiable

Reaction score
all depends on your cash flow i guess, and how many kids you already have? other wise there is more than enough room in a T for a baby seat :D

Reaction score
2 kids and the school run, not a problem.
Been my everyday car for quite a few years now and my 2 girls never complain (can't say the same for the wife).

Reaction score
Yes, wife hates it.

2 year old son loves it as he sits in the front next to me.

New baby has no opinion as he just sleeps whichever car he goes in!

But yes we have a 120d as a second car. Need something a bit bigger but the BM will go before the Trophy!

Reaction score
I have had my clio 9 years, my kids are 6 & 8, I have always argued a three door is safer as the kids will climb in the passenger side door, away from the traffic, I have replaced the passenger seat runner once. the seats fold enough to get a baby seat in and out,
we had to buy a phil & teds push chair as it fits in the boot, yes if you are rich replace the clio with a bmw, but for the same price you can sell the clio you might get a 2nd hand vectra,

Reaction score
Toddler and new little one arriving end of Feb. Boot takes the Hauck pram (which takes two) or the smart trike with no probs. Currently got 2 car seats in the back (as have just changed.) Might be a VRS Octavia estate in a few years, but Trophy is fine for now.

Alternative is not so practical, missus has an S2000...