Reaction score
K-tec are no longer stocking Orbisound Exhausts. They are selling off their last 4 systems for the 182, 2 race and 2 soft, and they also have one backbox for the 172 if anyone is interested.

G

I've got inside information on the mk2 Orbisoud Clio 182 exhausts.
This new-generation model features a built-in electronic dump valve simulator and four 5" Jap-style tailpipes. It's sweet, yo.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
David87 said:
I've got inside information on the mk2 Orbisoud Clio 182 exhausts.
This new-generation model features a built-in electronic dump valve simulator and four 5" Jap-style tailpipes. It's sweet, yo.

Oh dear, not sure if i like the idea of that anyway. Orbisoud goes Max Power?
I just hope you're joking

Reaction score
Well at the end of the day, the orb is on order and i am happy with that! Cant wait for it to arrive!

Reaction score
Did you order one then Jules? From K-tec or from the factory? Is Steve bringing them back from his holiday for you?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Factory, I took Streetfighter up on his offer, i'm already like a cat on a hot tin roof :lol:

Reaction score
Good stuff - have you been given a price for them beforehand? Will be interested to see the pics and hear your thoughts once its on.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
About the same as the quote Steve got and don't worry you'll all be hearing about it. :)

Reaction score
Think its a few pounds more based on the exchance rate, but not a lot of difference to buying a system and sports cat from k-tec! I am happy with my choice and counting down the days! Just finding a way to explain it to the parents when it turns up! lol!

Reaction score
theo said:
Think its a few pounds more based on the exchance rate, but not a lot of difference to buying a system and sports cat from k-tec! I am happy with my choice and counting down the days! Just finding a way to explain it to the parents when it turns up! lol!

Yeah you're right, it is literally just a few pounds more, but there we go. It's still a considerable saving on the price you would have to pay here in the UK from which ever source you find.

Pleased you're both (T & J) still committed, I can't wait. :D

And i'm sure we'll be putting plenty of info up on here for you all to see......it'll be a race as to who can get it fitted first :wink:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Luke335 said:
When I was at Orbisoud to pick up my exhaust they were having problems with K-Tech.

if it's half the problems i had with them when trying to get a carbon bonnet i can understand them not using them now.

delay after delay. They're normally ok but not on that occasion.

G

Cue said:
if it's half the problems i had with them when trying to get a carbon bonnet i can understand them not using them now.

delay after delay. They're normally ok but not on that occasion.

Maybe they were trying to tell you something? :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Streetfighter said:
......it'll be a race as to who can get it fitted first :wink:

Mmmm i wonder, me i think i can probably scrape together a few spanners and a screwdriver or two or the engineer with his own workshop :lol: