JL Audio Amplifiers & Sub Woofer (From a 2005 Clio Trophy Please Read Ad)

Reaction score
**Offers around £250 for everything, but please contact me - see details.

I'm having another clear out and will sell this little lot for a sensible offer. Fairly expensive kit new that sounds superb installed.

Here's the previous advert...

I have this car hi-fi equipment sitting boxed in the garage. It was used for only 6 months in a RS Clio 182 Trophy taken in PX in 2006. Since I am old enough to have had plenty of electrical equipment go to the dogs because I decided to keep it for one reason or another I am going to advertise it. Before I get around to putting it on Ebay or somewhere thought I would offer it here. The fact that it came out of a Trophy means it should go back into a 172/182 fairly inexpensively. You might be practical enough to do this yourself with a few new cables. Of course, this equipment will fit any other car or van.

Here's the details:

JL Audio:

e1200 Monoblock Amplifier
e2150 Two Channel Amplifier
12W3V2 Subwoofer (the guys who came and took it out of the old car seemed impressed by this - they must fit them into Saxos!)
Sub Box to fit it in. (Don't let the wife see this fitted in the boot)
I used the speakers in another car, but there are still the silk domed Tweeters
Many & various (what appear to be) gold plated plugs, leads and cables, plus a load of power cabling that the CEGB could do with for repairs.

I was charged £80 to remove the system - which also involved taking the top of the dash off to fit the tweeters properly. So I figure that to refit and replace a couple of cables they seemed too lazy to remove (I found the ends under the rear seat!) would cost about £150 for a good job. The doors were also sound proofed, which actually made the standard stereo sound better as it turned out - so you might like to do that too.

Once fitted and on full bore, it's a hell of a system. I listened to Muse, British Sea Power, QOTSA, and PJ Harvey albums on it and it's as loud as they were live! The previous owner was a real hi-fi nut who specially matched all this stuff.

The guys who removed estimated the system at £1250 - £1500 New and fitted which rang true with what I was originally told.

Please e-mail me sales@allvehicles.co.uk or phone 07795 560330.

Would be best collected then you know what you are getting.

I think this lot has to be worth £250 but please offer as a sensible bid will buy it all. I can assure you, you will not be disappointed with the sound.

(I have some pictures that can be e-mailed.)