iTunes 7.0

Reaction score
Has anyone downloaded the new iTunes yet? It came out today and I have to say it's pretty awesome, the best new things are the iPod summary screen and the different viewtypes for the music library. The third option lets you rifle through the album covers like it's a duke box (now comes with automatic album artwork downloads) Great stuff and it's free.

Day

Reaction score
I tunes whats that?

If it the content aint free I aint interested ;)

Reaction score
Day said:
I tunes whats that?

If it the content aint free I aint interested ;)

I didn't know anybody in the civilised world hadn't heard of it, sorry. The content ain't free, no. But I don't buy songs from the iTunes store, I put my own on from CD if I want to support a band or download from Limewire if I don't. I just use iTunes because it's the best music library/player out there. Cue the barrage of copycat alternatives!

Reaction score
I've just downloaded it, its pretty darn good. Shame i broke my i-pod. Whats limewire like for downloading from, how much is each song or do you pay per month?

Day

Reaction score
stevegunnis said:
I didn't know anybody in the civilised world hadn't heard of it, sorry.
I was being sarcastic.

I'm not really an apple fan.
iTunes is not too far off being a virus once installled.

Reaction score
Day said:
stevegunnis said:
I didn't know anybody in the civilised world hadn't heard of it, sorry.
I was being sarcastic.

I'm not really an apple fan.
iTunes is not too far off being a virus once installled.

That's alright, I didn't use to be until I had to use computers for my living, then I found them to be far superior to PC's. No contest when it comes to design or music. Im with you on the whole iTunes thing, made more money it's first year than the whole of Apple Mac history since inception. Still, it funds their product design department nicely so I'll let them off.

Limewire is a file sharing network, downloads are free.

Reaction score
[/quote]iTunes is not too far off being a virus once installled
. I got an iPod shuffle for free a few months back, installed the software and all seemed hunky dorey untill it interfeared with my somy mp3 Connect program. Tried to uninstall ipod and itunes just for it all to go pear shaped. A virus is easier to locate and eliminate than apple softwear. Apple dont make installing as microsoft do.