Day

Reaction score
Pretty.

How does it work Mat?

(foam not the lance, I have that one licked)

Reaction score
Day said:
Pretty.

How does it work Mat?

(foam not the lance, I have that one licked)

Snow foam is basically a mild TFR with added foaming agent.

Use it as a pre-wash to loosen the dirt & grime on your car, leave for 4-5mins (do not let dry), rinse and follow with the two bucket method.

Reaction score
Cue said:
Matt, are they brake ducts or CAF's for the airbox? ps, like the advertisement ;)

Currently one is fake the other feeds the airbox.

Although this may be changing as I have a Maxogen on order.

I wasn't sure if the orange advert would clash with the red, but I think its okay.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
ps, like the advertisement ;)

Yep, means i can stop plugging your site so relentlessly :lol:

How might your caf change? Undecided what to do with mine as until i see it i can't make any decisions.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Cue said:

How might your caf change? Undecided what to do with mine as until i see it i can't make any decisions.

No need to stop plugging the site :lol:

I was thinking about binning my CAF when I fit the Maxogen and fashion some piping to the brakes maybe?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep, when they FINALLY arrive i'm going to have a look at how to best supply fresh, clean nicely chilled air. Been toying with the idea of moving the battery into the boot...... not sure though maybe more hassle than it's worth.

Contrasting Ads are always best - catches the eye better.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
7MAT said:
hoolio said:
Cue said:

I was thinking about binning my CAF when I fit the Maxogen and fashion some piping to the brakes maybe?

Will help with any brake fade, if any, you get on track of course, but i'm still in two minds about leaving the opening to the IK just pointing towards a gap in the engine bay rather than a specific pipe feeding it from a high air pressure area......i know the fog lights are low pressure though so a CAF from there isn't the best place to place it, I've been pestering Reno to give me data on high and low pressure areas at the front of the car, all to no avail.

Reaction score
back to the stagnation points again. If you hear anything Cue , share the word, i am looking for a place but dont wana start until i know the best spot

Reaction score
Is this simply an attatchment onto a standard power washer?

If it is, where is it from and how can i get one?

Free samples are always good as well :)

Tommy

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
7MAT said:
hoolio said:
Cue said:

Will help with any brake fade, if any, you get on track of course, but i'm still in two minds about leaving the opening to the IK just pointing towards a gap in the engine bay rather than a specific pipe feeding it from a high air pressure area......i know the fog lights are low pressure though so a CAF from there isn't the best place to place it, I've been pestering Reno to give me data on high and low pressure areas at the front of the car, all to no avail.

I was asking someone about this the other day and apparently ITG do not recommend fitting a caf to the Maxogen :?

Reaction score
Tommy said:
Is this simply an attatchment onto a standard power washer?

If it is, where is it from and how can i get one?

Free samples are always good as well :)

Tommy

Yes they attached to your std pressure washer and come with the option of the following adaptors; Karcher, Kew, Alto, Lavor, Kranzel and soon Bosch.

http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/acatalog/F ... ash_1.html

Remember to use the coupon code 'cliotrophy' to get your members discount!