Is My Avatar Disturbing

• Yes, Im having nightmares!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I love the Hoff!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
totally agree with u cue. and i do feel that wayne is actually on par if not a little better player than a.cole. i can see in the summer, robben, j.cole, swp, and wayne going, if not on loan. god knows why we are playing so narrow with robben, swp and j.cole on the bench. it would give sheva and drogba a hell of a lot more chances to score. :evil:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
but he'd have to drop either Ballack or Lamps and possibly Essien over Makelele to fit a couple of wingers in - chance none...

Or offload Lamps to Barca in the summer for dibs on Messi or Ronnie????

Reaction score
ive seen him on CS, Megane Coupe Club, Renault Sport forum and now ure telling me he was on here (?!)
Please tell me that he didnt get everyone arguing and fighting??

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Fish said:
ive seen him on CS, Megane Coupe Club, Renault Sport forum and now ure telling me he was on here (?!)
Please tell me that he didnt get everyone arguing and fighting??

only with him.... he did come out with some classic comments though even though he was a knob.

Reaction score
Cue said:
but he'd have to drop either Ballack or Lamps and possibly Essien over Makelele to fit a couple of wingers in - chance none...

Or offload Lamps to Barca in the summer for dibs on Messi or Ronnie????
mmmm..... i still wouldnt like to get rid of Lamps, but then we need width!!

Reaction score
he can have a life if he does that. did u guys ban him after? when i bought the megane, i went on to Megane Coupe Club, he was there taking the p**s and getting everyone to fight, then i bought the Cup and he was on Renault Sport and i was browsing CS and he was p**sing people off left right and centre there and now hes been here. His best comment to me was that he was gonna try and find me and race me in my Cup in his Suzuki Ignis Sport.
What did he do here then??

Reaction score
how do i find them, by looking for his user name first?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
go to member list - change the parameters to total posts and decending - he should be around the top 10 with 500 something from memory.

Reaction score
my god cue (?!) was he ever picking fights and and trying to p**s everyone off here. he looked like he was always trying to get a reaction of someone here. i mean whats all that about his IQ (?!) what was that all about??
is he now banned?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think Nik unbanned his "king stromba" alter ego because of the entertainment value he offered but he's not been seen on here since his "i'm going to build a trophy" hoot. :)

Reaction score
hoolio said:
I think Nik unbanned his "king stromba" alter ego because of the entertainment value he offered but he's not been seen on here since his "i'm going to build a trophy" hoot. :)
his what?? build a trophy?? from what i was reading it looked like he was happy with his willy?? thats if he rilly ever had one. did anyone actually ever meet him, like at a track day or meet??

Reaction score
He's not banned anymore because he told Nik that he could start a thousand usernames from a thousand different ISP's so Nik, knowing what a pico-dicked benthonic organism he is decided to un-ban his original username in the hopes that he wouldn't start a hundred new aliases.

To be honest, he's not that bad, just lowered the tone of the site because he was more interested in getting a rise out of people than adding anything interesting, he sometimes brought a much needed balance though, because owning a Trophy can create delusions of supercar slaying due to the physics defying grip of our little red shopping trolley's. But at the end of the day, he just pissed people off because he's a big fat no-nothing nonce who thought he had a rational scientific retort to every possible remark when really he's just a sad lonely little Williams fanatic who was thoroughly miserable about his own personal pride and joy getting it's arse spanked in EVO magazine for all of us to see after months of bitching and whining like a little girl.

Reaction score
Cue said:
lol he did shutup when Evo did the best FWD car ever feature. lol :lol:

Um, strange coincidence that, he lost all possible ammunition at that point because he couldn't rubbish EVO (because he helped them do the article so obviously respects them) and couldn't say it was a rubbish example (because it's his car!) :lol: