Interior trim options. Let's see your interiors!

Reaction score
Right guys and girls,

I've been thinking about this for a while now and I'm not sure which way to go! So let's see your interiors?!

Below are a few of me ideas. At the same time I don't want to be a copycat but arriving late to the game my options are limited.

Options I've considered are Carbon dipping or spraying the dash strips Anthracite, as Red is not for me as it's too in your face.

I've noticed a few owners have had the flocked in Alcantara which could look the business with the steering wheel refurb and possibly the gearstick gaitor.

Cheers in advance.

Reaction score
Yeah it looks decent and was my original plan before you did it. I'm just not sure it lifts the interior but that's a tough ask without going balls out with a bright colour.

Reaction score
This is the issue I'm having wanting to keep is OEM looking so I've picked up a few strips so it could be trial and error till I'm happy.

Reaction score
Another idea I've considered is a sticker where the airbag one is currently, being Trophy or Renaultsport like below.

IMG_0449.PNG IMG_0453.PNG IMG_0456.PNG

The anthracite in the pic above is growing on me though, it's s tad darker than Mikes.

Reaction score
At the moment I have a flocked top dash and a pillars also had the mirror covers door handles b post trims and steering column surround all flocked (most of it is taken back on dash will be swapped back to standard soon) I have a set of dash stips in carbon wrap and a set in flocked. Steering wheel trimmed in half leather and alcantara and a custom alcantara gaitor and a new standard one. I haven't got pics on my phone but should be some on the registrar #116

Reaction score
Yeah, I had another look at your register which made me think more about the alcantara. Who did your steering wheel?

I do like the trim in the above pic both colour and decal

Reaction score
I will be keeping the standard silver trim aside T. :grimacing:

Yeah it looked like a Royal wheel, much chunkier than the standard wheel? Obscure any of dials?

Reaction score
No it's fine on the dials just gets rid of the thumb grips.

On the plus side I have all the standard parts including the steering wheel so standard standard is not far away.