Insurance - Agreed Value

Reaction score
Do you mean how much does having an agreed value cost in addition to the annual premium?

With Greenlight I don't think it's itemised, it's just a feature of their policies. Same with Sky if I remember correctly.

I could tell you how much I paid in total but with so many variables used to calculate premiums it wouldn't serve any purpose.

Can you afford not to have an agreed value policy?

Reaction score
Just interested in the premium cost/year and roughly the value they agree.

Reaction score
just phone greenlight up

all the other companies that i tried at the start of the year, just quote you standard 182 prices, and regardless of how many times you tell them its a Trophy they dont get it, because the computer says "no"

Reaction score
Just interested in the premium cost/year and roughly the value they agree.
My quote was sub-£300 I think, and I've agreed £7k. Renewal due in the next 30 days so those figures are from memory nearly a year ago.

Reaction score
My quote was sub-£300 I think, and I've agreed £7k. Renewal due in the next 30 days so those figures are from memory nearly a year ago.

That's obscenely cheap - effectively the company is saying the chance of you writing it off is once in every 23 years...!?!? Wish I could get a quote like that!

Greenlight wouldn't insure me which was strange, and couldn't give a reason either. Driving for almost a decade, no claims bonus, no accidents or claims made, car kept on private land etc. Couldn't work it out. I'm going to try them again tomorrow.

As it stands, every guaranteed value quote I've had has been stupendously high :(

Reaction score
There are so many variables calculating insurance. My policy is only 4,000 miles a year, which makes a fair difference.