Reaction score
Lovely, can I ask where you got your wheels stickers from.

And did Trophy's really come with them from new?

Good luck with the sale!

Reaction score
:D yeah they did, if you look closely at the wheels you may see a faint outline there, they seem to fade off really quickly. Mine were barelly visible when I got it 2yrs/old.

There was someone selling replacment decals on here, original were painted iirc

Reaction score
Just seen this on Pistonheads, wondered if it was an owner from here. Looks absolutely fantastic, real shame I can't quite afford one (not sure I could stretch that far either!)

GLWS, will be a shame to see it go, hopefully to someone on here though!

G

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Really don't want to let it go, but I'd be silly not buying a property for the business now in the position I'm in - renting is just chucking my money away. I won't be replacing it with anything for the time being (just going to use my work car), so that will make it even worse I think!

With regards to the wheel decals, the ones that were on the wheels when new were more of a transfer type thing (think of one of those 'tattoos' you get as a kid), which disappeared after a few short years with regular washing etc. The replacement stickers are pretty much bang-on in regards to size, design and colour to the originals and I got them from someone on ClioSport.net called 'Ady182'. Weren't at all expensive and really finish the wheels off.

G

Sold! Shows what a car the Trophy is - not only is it great to drive, it's also incredibly easy to sell! Fastest sale ever? :shock: The new owner should be thrilled with it, though - I doubt there's a better, more original Trophy out there.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
David87 said:
I doubt there's a better, more original Trophy out there.

Sorry this kind of statement almost always really irritates, there always is.

Reaction score
Sold very quickly, thanks all for the info ref the sticker, were they white or silver?

G

There is not always one that's better - that would be statistically impossible. :wink:

G

p55dud said:
Sold very quickly, thanks all for the info ref the sticker, were they white or silver?
Neither - sort of a light battleship grey non-metallic. Hope that helps.

Reaction score
David87 said:
There is not always one that's better - that would be statistically impossible. :wink:

Not necessarily, although there are a finite number of the cars in the range the current " best available" today might get a stone chip that is marginally worse than the current number two car's blemish; thus promoting number 2 to the "best available" - until the next event occurs in the range etc etc.... Statistics don't work :)

Reaction score
hoolio said:
David87 said:
I doubt there's a better, more original Trophy out there.

Sorry this kind of statement almost always really irritates, there always is.

I took it as just salesman speak.

I can think of three particularly nice examples. And none of them are now on their 4th owner.

Reaction score
David87 is entitled to his view! : it sold fast didn't it? Almost certainly to someone who shares his viewpoint ;-)

Good sale, and best wishes to the new owner !

Reaction score
I wish forum members could not post "any" comments on "for sale adverts" as it more often than not becomes a pi$$ing contest. If you're interested in a car then get in touch with the owner and discuss it directly.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
My comment was not meant as some kind of my car is better than yours, if anything anybody saying that about their car is already going down that path. It is a nice desirable car that anyone would be proud to own It just shows no lack of hubris to say it.