Reaction score
Glad you're finally getting the car - hope it's worth the wait!

(Guess we won't be seeing you on here for a few days because you'll be too busy driving!)

hyb

Reaction score
Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly :D One minor hicup so far, the guy thats coming down to collect my bmw, i cant find the mot :( hope he won't mind me forwarding it on to him
, 1 hour to go!

hyb

Reaction score
Trophy spotted, ON ME DRIVE :D

Buyer for my bmw came down, mentioned I couldn't find the MOT certificate which he really wanted to have, so off to the MOT station to get a duplicate done, not a huge problem just a 30 minute wait on gettin me mits on the trophy. Off to the dealership, I asked the buyer of my bmw to make the bankers draft payable to the dealership so I could drive away my trophy same day, dealership spent a good 30 mins trying to verify the draft with barclays, got me a little worried with all the waiting! Finally got sorted though and bmw went back to its new home in wales. Got the handover for the trophy, went and got in and initially thought "i really do hope i've made the right choice here" 100meters down the road and i have absolutely no doubt that I did, its fan fookin tastic :D To drive it is to really appreciate the car and puts a whole new slant on my view on the car.

Good points so far, filling up cost me £30 :D
bad point, I got a slight click on the fuel pump so tried another squeeze, about 30p of petrol came out over the side :/ might have just been the pump, seemed a bit dodgy.

It's gonna take a while to get used to though, going into the carpark today i put my hand down towards the handbrake to undo the window ;)

Can't be arsed to type anymore, trophy outside and i gotta go add some miles :D

69654597_82ff2a0584_o.png

Quick snap from my girlfriends parents window :D
297/500, the 3rd star can stay :D