Reaction score
I'm looking at #148 soon so I'll keep you posted, fingers crossed its a good one!

Reaction score
Sadly not! an unloved/cherished car needing a minimum £1500 spent on it which is not a problem except it was up for £6900 to start with!

Reaction score
I don't want to slaughter the car! but he reckoned it had only been washed 10 times in its life and had not been cleaned for the sale! Passenger door had been off to be painted and did not match plus was put back on 5 -7mm too high. still on the original exhaust which was rusting through plus rubbers were perished. Poor wheel refurb, non sliding passenger seat pus some other work then the car needed a mega valet.

A real shame it had not been cherished! I was dissapointed to say the least with having a 500 mile round trip to see it.

It should have been put up at £5600 ish really!

Reaction score
The more you look at, the more you will know a good one when you see it. Don't lose heart. Enjoy the hunt.

Reaction score
The more you look at, the more you will know a good one when you see it. Don't lose heart. Enjoy the hunt.

Thanks for your support Felix! they all seem to be in the north of the country no one south of London seems to have one for sale! The wife and kids did not take kindly to me missing the whole of mothers day whilst out on my Trophy quest.

Reaction score
Thanks for your support Felix! they all seem to be in the north of the country no one south of London seems to have one for sale! The wife and kids did not take kindly to me missing the whole of mothers day whilst out on my Trophy quest.

I also wasted Mother's Day and a 4 hour round trip looking at one which was extremely rough. Also looked at one the week before which wasn't great either. Really reluctant to travel now as the next closest one will be a 10-11 hour round trip and I'm losing faith in peoples descriptions of their Vehicles..

Reaction score
I have looked at this too. it a nail. Someone offered him 5200 yesterday apparently.. doors a mess!!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I don't want to slaughter the car! but he reckoned it had only been washed 10 times in its life and had not been cleaned for the sale! Passenger door had been off to be painted and did not match plus was put back on 5 -7mm too high. still on the original exhaust which was rusting through plus rubbers were perished. Poor wheel refurb, non sliding passenger seat pus some other work then the car needed a mega valet.

A real shame it had not been cherished! I was dissapointed to say the least with having a 500 mile round trip to see it.

It should have been put up at £5600 ish really!

Is this the one on pistonheads? One owner 30k miles "business reason for sale" I realise you guys are unwilling to tar particular cars but it might save someone a trip if they are forwarned and honest appraisal will not necessarily discourage a viewing.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes thats the one!

Ah right, the pictures look ok but now you have mentioned it you can see the passenger door bump strip does look higher than the one on the quarter panel.
Andrew scrub that one off the list!