holy cow!!! nurburgring

Reaction score
I have a custom google.com page. On the page it has the nurburg web cam (yes i am sad). This morning all was normal there and now look at it: Check out the traffic cones by the barriers! There must be over 1ft of snow that has fallen in a couple of hours!!

webcam.jpg

Reaction score
Yeh, if you fitted a snow plough in place of the splitter! (maybe that's what that fisherman had in mind?)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve said:
Yeh, if you fitted a snow plough in place of the splitter! (maybe that's what that fisherman had in mind?)

Isn't that what clothcap man did and got hammered for it :lol:

Reaction score
What a legend Walter is. He makes those sort of things look so easy!

On a ring related, has anyone got a link to the 2007 ring calendar? I've tried to get the one of nurburgring.de to work however it keep coming up with errors so i can't see the public days. I want to start planning my trips out there soon.

Reaction score
jezza l said:
On a ring related, has anyone got a link to the 2007 ring calendar? I've tried to get the one of nurburgring.de to work however it keep coming up with errors so i can't see the public days. I want to start planning my trips out there soon.

Official Nurburgring site calendar is working fine for me :?

Still waiting for the 'Ringers community to produce their calendar for the whole year, makes finding a free weekend so much easier!

Some of my mates are off in May, trying to desperately find some cash from somewhere so I can go as well...better go and get a lottery ticket!