Reaction score
Trophy No.
:roll:

highs

today was going to town, on way down got a few admiring glances from the local lads, no not cos of me but cos of the car ( well at least i hope it was!) what i did notice tho as i went to petrol station and parked was the amount of attention you get from the local ladies, is it cos im in Bradford and they are used to all the kids in the nova's and suburu vented astra's or do they actually know what a clio trophy is??! have any of you guys noticed it?

lows

some currant in a freelander thought he would cut in front of me at some road works then laughed cos i had to wait, he didnt have a towbar but i wanted to shout "wheres ya caravan"

Tw**s

Reaction score
Yeah i know what you mean about some 4x4 drivers! Just overtook one going down the dual carrige way, who then further down the road overtook me by going over the cheveron markings in the middle of the road, thus covering my nice clean and waxed trophy in crap! Cheers mate! :x

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever noticed anyone who gives a toss about the Trophy (which suits me quite well :) )

O.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i got a lot of looks today. i spent ages cleaning it and it looked the bollox. everyone stopped in their tracks. grown men were crying, policemen were turning in their badges, even the birds stopped flying and landed on the nearest branch just to get a look. 8)