Reaction score
the only modification to my trophy so far is an ITG which was already on it im looking to go for a new exhaust ive looked into miltek but price is an issue as my funds are a bit limited at the moment just wanted some tried and tested comments or opinions on which is the most useful to go for, was also wondering if this would cause problems MOT wise on emissions thanks :)

Reaction score
You are where i was last year, to mod or not.

Been looking into allsorts of options, wanted orbisoud but price was an issue. Yozza or BTB system.

So when a yozzasport system came up for sale on CS along with a Maxogen, i didnt hesitate.

The weight saving alone is huge, it came with decat but thats in the garage for now.
Quality has to be seen, but Fred had already sold me on one ages ago.

The car has a voice now :D

amm

Reaction score
Destined for Victory said:
thanks steve, yeah im still unsure about modding or not :( , wont it fail an MOT if you go for decat though?

yes a decat will not pas a mot also it my void your insurance so check with them before you get one there is a way around the mot just put the cat back on when its mot time :wink:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i would personally get the brakes done first, then start making it quicker.

Orbi, Janspeed, prospeed are the 'zorsts of choice as they are single back box designs so are slightly lighter than milteks and blue flames etc. I've also heard good things about Shed motorsport's 'zorst.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
As Cue, get brakes and geometry sorted. Whatever anyone says even a top exhaust will only give you a few BHP, the only gains are, a massive grin factor and you will lose a LOT of weight

Reaction score
hoolio said:
As Cue, get brakes and geometry sorted. Whatever anyone says even a top exhaust will only give you a few BHP, the only gains are, a massive grin factor and you will lose a LOT of weight

Less weight = more speed / improved handling?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
marrow said:
hoolio said:

Less weight = more speed / improved handling?

Of course, but most of us could save more by staying off the pie's for a little while :lol:

Reaction score
Custom job for me by Advanced Automotive Solutions Newcastle cost 550 (I think!) last year.

Very simple system that has saved a massive amount of weight.

Guy will even alter sound to your exact requirements.