Reaction score
Been looking around the forum for a few days now and just thought i would say hello :wink: currently own a facelift CTR and have always had Type R's with my last car being a DC5 and a DC2 before that but am now thinking of picking myself up a Trophy as i have always liked them 8) and fancy a change :wink:

Great site by the way :D i will post up once i have sorted one as i may be doing a px on one.

Had a quick look at the tyres people are using with most sticking with the OEM ones but have not seen anyone mention the Toyo T1-Rs :? any reason? as they are a good tyre.
PROXES%20T1-R%20NEW.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Tara, good luck with the px. Our resident dealer, steve at allvehicles (artdealer) always has good examples and is worth checking out.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Nice car history. I'm sure a couple of the lads on here have gone from trophies to dc5/dc2. Would love a dc5 myself. I've got proxes on my dynamique, i also rate them very highly,awesome in the wet. As far as i'm aware the pe2's were designed for the 182 , so alot of poeple like to stick to them. awesome in the wet/dry and very hard wearing.

Good luck with your search

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies :D its a private px and not a trade one :wink: here are my last 2 Type R's and my current one and hopefully i can post one of the Trophy soon :wink:

ITR4.jpg

Originalspoiler3.gif

AirportCTR1-1.gif

Reaction score
hi tara.welcome, nice cars there im sure youll enjoy the trophy when you get it :wink: As for the tyres.. ive not yet had to replace them on the trophy but ive had the toyos before, i wasnt too keen on them as they had good grip levels in the dry but having fun in the wet was a big no no... i also didnt like the way they seem to grip grip grip then all of a sudden let go.... hmm maybe the old scooby was a little to 'HOT' for them lol

Reaction score
Welcome & love the Hondas :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Had a facelift Milano EO3 & CW DC5 after that, now enjoying an 182.
They are like challk & cheese, but equally as good.

Reaction score
Day said:
I-spy Hurn Airport :)

Welcome to ClioTrophy (trophysmall)

Helo and yes its Hurn Airport :wink: thanks for the welcome and will post up if the deal comes off but if not i think we have decided to go for one either way now anyway so i will sell up if not and go hunting :wink:

Reaction score
Dico said:
hi tara.welcome, nice cars there im sure youll enjoy the trophy when you get it :wink: As for the tyres.. ive not yet had to replace them on the trophy but ive had the toyos before, i wasnt too keen on them as they had good grip levels in the dry but having fun in the wet was a big no no... i also didnt like the way they seem to grip grip grip then all of a sudden let go.... hmm maybe the old scooby was a little to 'HOT' for them lol

Completely agree.

Reaction score
welcome to the site.

great car history there.....you will love a trophy though im sure.

mine is for sale if you need one with a good spec! :wink:

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, prob the best out on the Interweb and thanks to Hoolio for the nod :) Resident Dealer is better than Resident Evil! As for the tyres, there may be some which outdo the PE2 but to be honest it depends how fast you want to go round corners, because the PE2's take me as fast as I want to go! If your not a million miles away and are up for one of my Trophys at around the prices then you're welcome to come and look at them.

Web page here: http://www.allvehicles.co.uk/usedcar.htm#Trophy

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :)
Are you the one that started that Trophy thread on the dc2 forum? :wink:
Where's Steve he did an excellent job vouching for the little red Clio.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Welcome....wow some car's you've had there, just missing a few RWD ones but you're spoilt for excellent FWDers.

Without the Trophy you're missing the crown jewel, having said that coming from a DC2 and DC5 to one... i'd be very interested to hear your views.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Think they've decided to stick with a Honda, shame like Cue said with a trophy that would be a list of great cars :wink: