Reaction score
Hello All,

I used to own a Clio 172 Mk1 (which my dad now owns) and I currently drive a 53 plate facelift Civic Type-R which I have owned for 2.5 years now. I am looking for a change without spending silly amounts of money and having read reviews of the Trophy I feel this is my motoring experience :D

I am looking for a low mileage (under 20k) immaculate example (well as close as can be expected)

If anyone has theirs for sale or would be intrested in a part-exchange on a Civic Type-R (valued at approx £7350 please dont hesitate to contact me)

If anyone could advise what key things I should be looking out for when purchasing a Trophy that would be fantastic.

Cheers

Arran

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :)
There's a forum member - salem iirc - who has one of each in the family right now, so you might want to see what posts they've made.
No new issues have cropped up lately so a search should bring back all you'll need to know.
Good luck with your search!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
look at the Trophy secrets and trophy faults topics. All vehicles is a good source of trophys - i think he's got one or two for sale at the moment.

welcome to the forum btw.

Reaction score
Cue said:
look at the Trophy secrets and trophy faults topics. All vehicles is a good source of trophys - i think he's got one or two for sale at the moment.

welcome to the forum btw.
highly recommend steve at allvehicles great service and great cars too. Welcome to the site good luck with your search :D