Reaction score
Hi

I know there probably is a post about this already but im being lazy.
My boyfiend wants the trophy to be louder, he has seen an exhaust but just wondered if anyone would be kind enough to post the link of the best 1 to get so i can surprise him.
Thanks

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lmao, wondered what the thread was about to start with........

anyway back on topic, the best is the orbisoud - but it doesn't come cheap, other options i'd suggest are:

prospeed, Janspeed, yozzasport - the loudest at around 90+db, miltech.... there's others including a scorpion but these 4 are the only ones i have first hand experience of.

I'd personally opt for a prospeed but i would say that as it's the one i went for - other will tend to favour their choice.... each to their own really.

All will give a nicer sounding 'rasp' to the exhaust note and add a bit of meat to the anthem.

Hope this helps.

Reaction score
LMAO Cue!!!!!!
Y would i post that on here!!!haha!!
thanks so much for the advice.

Reaction score
Are you gonna buy him a £500 exhaust? Very nice of you if so.

If not - I have a yozzasport system at home that I will put up for sale when i get a chance. It was their development system, and is louder and gives better gains than the rest of the yozzasport systems. Its not new (probably 3 years old) but still works 100% as it should do, and comes with a decat pipe too. Probably around £150 - you could buy that and pay for it to be fitted for less than £200 all in.

Reaction score
yozzasport decat is the way forward for loudness i got one last month, at first i thought it was too loud i had a hlf roll carge in ive now removed that and put the rear seats back in it sounds awome now.

ps. the best bit of advice i got about the yozzaspot is find a tunnel and let it rip lol

Reaction score
ive got a 2.5inch bore system from piper exsausts and that was loud but nice, then i added a 2.5inch bore decat pipe from k-tec and its even louder and pops flames :D but its not raspy and i always get told that it sounds nice.
i paid £60 for the decat and £200 for the back box and centre section from the piper stand at the donny show early this year.
p.s if he wants it loud he is better off goin for a 2.5inch bore system with one large back box instead of the two lyk standard thats what ive got and i havent heard another clio sport louder

Reaction score
thats a cracken price that i paid just short of £550 for myne was worth it though !!!

Reaction score
he has said he wants a K Tec 1????
what does that mean?
As im a girl please can you send a limk of that loud 1 with 1 back box (im trying to look as though i know what im talking about)
Thanks

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
the k-tec ones are a match for the others mentioned. Their just a re branded item, and thats a copy as it is...