Great start to the new year, new tyre needed :(

Reaction score
Had a puncture on the motorway, stopped as quick as I'd noticed but not quick enough :(

Luckily my car had a spare wheel and tyre in the boot, but as the exalto is no longer available I'm totally stuck with what to buy now.

I think the it is going to be the new Michelin but not convinced with the initial feedback on here.

Reaction score
Unlucky bud i need to sort tyres out soon I bought a new set of Yokohama AD08's for the track just need to sort road tyres now and spoilt for choice.............

Reaction score
As I only need one I'm a bit begrudged to change brand and have an odd one, even if it is only going in the boot.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
D4VP-C - Do you live anywhere near cumbria? Pretty sure i've got 2 spare PE2's with plenty of tread in the workshop, I went the whole hog and bought 4 PS3 even though the 2 rear tyres were quite new.

Reaction score
Im in essex, but I could probably get one of my work couriers to collect. What sort of money were you looking for them?

What do you think of the ps3?

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
You have PM.

I've had the PS3's on for a while now and after getting used to them they are a good tyre, however, I think i prefered the PE2's, shame really.

Reaction score
If D4VP doesn't want them ben, drop me a pm and I may well have them off you instead.

New on here, but been on ClioSport for years!

Cheers
Mike

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Jenic - They were sold earlier today sorry.