Reaction score
There are plenty of people on this forum with mint T's. I wonder if anyone else has seen the letter and has had a good think about it.
We shall find out soon hopefully. I would laugh my head off if someone secretly kept it to themselves and then we saw the tomato on the show sometime in the future when in gets broadcast. Something like that needs to happen so more people can appreciate the capability of the car.

I was well impressed by the 182 cup going around the TopGear test track years ago and like many others have been dreaming about the day the T would go around there. I would let Plato drive mine around their track flat out, no problem.

Good post Mikey!!

Reaction score
The blue 182 Cup they used to test against the 200 a while ago on 5th Gear is owned by a good friend of mine Tony Hunter so maybe they'll ask him to do it again :)

Reaction score
Come back when your not on poverty shocks brah!

It still has the Sachs fronts on it.....my 182 cup shocks haven't arrived yet :p mr "i want to buy upgrades but can't coz i have to buy girly wallpaper and furniture to keep my woman happy" boom.....