Reaction score
DUE IN AGAINST AN R26.R - AN IMMACULATE ENTHUSIAST OWNED CLIO 182 TROPHY

2005/55 Plate Renaultsport Clio 182 Trophy 2.0 16v with only 37000 miles with Full Service History. Usual Trophy upgrade specification of: Capsicum Red Trophy Supergloss Paint, Trophy Decals and Numbered Renaultsport Clio 182 Trophy Plaque 415/500. Renaultsport Recaro Trendline Half Leather & Alcantara Seats, Anthracite Renaultsport Speedline Corse Turini Alloys with very good tyres, Sachs Race Engineering Factory Adjustable Suspension and Air Conditioning. ABS Brakes, Cruise Control with Speed Limiter, CD Tuner.

Also upgraded with Braided Brake Hoses, Pro-Speed Stainless Cat back Exhaust. Beautifully engineered Richbrook Light Alloy Gearknob. All four Michelin Pilot Sport tyres are in great shape, the fronts being replaced recently.

Complete with detailed file with history of service and receipts. Includes Cam Belt and Aux Belt replaced.

Offered at £6784. Includes 3 months warranty. Finance available subject to acceptance. We delivered this car to the present owner and it is absolutely superb. Definitely one of the best available. E&oe

The lifetime of 415 is fully documented here in the Clio Trophy Register.

Here's a link to an advert:
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3901015.htm

Reaction score
Sure would love to have it back, but I am still paying off its replacement at present. Would be a bit difficult to hide from my wife too – she has still not forgiven me for buying an R32 rather than getting our kitchen done! 415 was in splendid condition when I sold it in early January, and the new owner seems to have put very few miles on it since then