Reaction score
Link goes straight through, plus I will upload loads more pictures later. Thanks, Steve.

http://www.allvehicles.co.uk/car_in...2_Trophy_Ltd_Edn_038_Expensive_Modifications/

Here is text. At some point I will tally up all the costs.

CAREFULLY MODIFIED, MANY NEW / UPGRADE PARTS. FAST ROAD OR TRACKDAY. 2005/05 Renault Clio Renaultsport 182 Trophy Ltd Edn 038/500 in signature Capsicum Red with Anthracite Coloured Speedline Turini Alloys. 2.0 Litre 16V with 5 Speed Manual Gearbox. 55542m. Full Service History, Just Serviced incl New Cambelt, Auxilliary Belt and Tensioners. If you start to add up the recent service and everything else listed it far outstrips the advertised price.

Usual Clio 182 Trophy upgrade specification of: Numbered Renaultsport Clio 182 Trophy Plaque 038/500. Renaultsport Recaro Trendline Half Leather & Alcantara Seats, Roof Spoiler Originally Designed for Clio V6 255, Anthracite coloured Renaultsport Speedline Turini Alloys. Sachs Race Engineering Factory Adjustable Suspension Upgrade. Air Conditioning. ABS Brakes, Cruise Control with Speed Limiter, CD Tuner, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Traction Control, Alarm / Immobiliser.

In addition this car has the following upgrades to compliment the car as it came from the factory: ITG Maxogen Induction System, one of the best you can buy for this model. OMP Front & Rear Strut Braces, K-Tec Solid Top Strut Mounts, K-Tec Group N Engine Mountings & Stabiliser. Fast road alignment c/w Camber Bolts and Rear Camber Shims. Sachs Dampers Refurbished. New Adjustable Rear Konis. New Eibach Sportline Springs, suspension solid all round. Lightened & balanced flywheel with new clutch same time. Stainless sports exhaust system, New Pirelli P-Zero Nero Tyres all round. Brembo High Carbon Front Discs, Ferodo DS2500 pads, New Rear Discs and Pads, Braided Hoses and DOT5 Brake Fluid.

Price includes 3m Warranty. ALL CLEAR EXPERIAN REPORT. MOT until May 2012.

Update: Just serviced with new Coolant and Air Conditioning regassed. (No problems supplying with 12m MOT, only the car has been cleaned and I would only take it out in the dry - see pics of rear suspension etc on web page later)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Some very nice driver friendly mods on that, noticed you have had it for a while to scratch the itch, what are the Pirelli like in comparison to the PE2's?

Reaction score
Hello! Been a while. Answer is I don't know (but expect pretty good as they are a premium tyre and more modern than the car as far as I know) because I am so precious nowadays I would only take it out in the dry plus it has a new windscreen and no stone chips in bonnet. The previous owner fitted the Pirellis (and spent half the money on the parts) so I matched them up for the rear. I've just finished the project. Actually I could still remap and a few other little bits.

Happy to have it here until someone sees the value of all the prep and parts fitted, a small fortune. Plus up until the New Year 182 Trophys seemed to be up for silly low money and they have picked up since to a more reasonable level.

I just sold a W Reg facelift EK9 for £7500 so this is fine. Plus I can use it in the Spring for Breakfast Club etc.

Cheers, Steve.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I know the bottom dropped right out of the 182 and to a certain extent you can understand that but it was hard seeing some very nice T's with all the right work done going for depressingly small amounts. Like you I do think the right car with right mods should still command a premium and deserves to.