Reaction score
FS: 2005/05 Clio 182 Trophy 066/500 One Owner. 16005m. Only owner is a retired history academic, seemed as good an owner as anyone! Please pm pr call 07795 560330 if of interest.

Update:
3 services 6k, 14k, 15k
Cambelt and Aux Belt just done
Four recent tyres. Wheels superb with Speedline transfers still.
Front discs and pads nearly new
12m MOT
3m Warranty

BG Motorsport, Damper rebuild included, these will be with me circa 20th July.
Ditto, splitter for any enthusiast who spots the difference!

Very clean throughout, the price reflects provenance and recent achieved prices for low mileage one owner examples. The damper rebuild is at least £500 all in too.

http://www.allvehicles.co.uk/usedcar.htm#Renaultsport

Reaction score
4 new tyres at 16k miles + both of the rears are not PE2s, seems strange. Maybe this retired academic had a penchant for trackwork/hard driving?

Looks tidy all the same.

Reaction score
Could have cracked, 5 years on that little mileage would lead me to believe they have perished. If they're not driving it they wouldn't bother with expensive tyres either.

Reaction score
Gordon said:
£9484. Holy moley. Very low mileage though.

very low mileage, 1 owner example from new, tidy bodywork and all the big maintenance bills taken care of (belts and damper rebuild) - it's the right car for someone still wanting a bit of a future classic which hasn't been meddled with.

Reaction score
son of solo said:
There's a. Clio Williams 1 on pistonheads for the same money and mileage

Just been looking at that one, think its a Williams 3 though.
Could be wrong be i dont see it going for £9000 unless there is some mad Reno enthusiast, i mean more mad than us lot, :lol: . Or Reno see it and buy it back but im sure they will have one with less miles on stored somewhere.
Think for 9k i would rather have a Trophy + extras with the money i would have left over.

Still though it does look in good condition.
Im sure there was one on Pistonheads a few years ago with about 20k on it and i think it went for about £4500.

Reaction score
Just imagine you just one the lottery & you were putting together a 10 car garage.

A £9k Williams would not even make you blink.

Reaction score
It's a waste of money me spending big bucks on a 205 as i only have one garage and T sleeps in there... however this one is tempting me at the mo.
Seems straight and original and the phase interior that i really like. If it didn't have the sunroof i'd snatch the guys hand off... it's too cheap =P~

http://pistonheads.com/sales/1905046.htm