Reaction score
I got these a few months back from a trophy that had been rear ended. Didnt catch its number, however the mileage was just below 20,000 miles.

I purchased the shocks from it to trasform my cup into a trophy wanabe :)

Anyhow plans have since changed and I now own a set of bilstein b14 coilovers for the clio, so these dampers are up for sale

£250 no offers, these have no leaks etc

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Wow, they are a bargain. I think I would be pricing these to sell for at least a hundred quid more so @400 but like I say someone's gonna get a good deal.

Reaction score
Wow, they are a bargain. I think I would be pricing these to sell for at least a hundred quid more so @400 but like I say someone's gonna get a good deal.

Thats interesting to know mate, might be better off putting them on ebay and seeing what they fetch?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
My comment kinda muddied the water. I assume Bearne has offered your asking price and if you need a quick sale I'd take it. If I had had the spare cash I would have offered to buy as well.

Reaction score
They are £500 each brand new from Renault now, so a pair of non-refurbed ones are only worth £250 or so these days ...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Whilst I obviously realise that the price has dropped I didn't realise that it had dropped quite that low? Unless BG understand quickly what is going on and drop their refurb price to a more reasonable level It potentially brings buying a new pair instead of a refurb financially maybe an option, you would only be spending another £300 or so on top of a maybe £500 refurb cost (it's often more) and a second hand sale price of £250. And you get a years guarantee. Go figure.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Whilst I obviously realise that the price has dropped I didn't realise that it had dropped quite that low? Unless BG understand quickly what is going on and drop their refurb price to a more reasonable level It potentially brings buying a new pair instead of a refurb financially maybe an option, you would only be spending another £300 or so on top of a maybe £500 refurb cost (it's often more) and a second hand sale price of £250. And you get a years guarantee. Go figure.

Completely agree and shall be raising the point to BG after he inspects my dampers.

There is no way the dampers will be serviced for anything over £500 considering this!

Thanks

Reaction score
Only thing to note is the availability of brand new SACH dampers is very now. They've only come down recently and that was for the last pair, they one more pair cropped up the other day. They're not 'off the shelf' items by the looks of things.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
They are available to order but have an unknown monufature/delivery time.

I have what is currently the last pair and will be selling my old'uns soon.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
So some ones not replying to PM's chris205 ;)

Are these still for sale??

Sent a message to him on CS within minutes of being back up for sale only to be told they were sold again!

Given up now in the hunt for a spare set so my existing refurbed dampers are packed up ready for their trip to Silverstone tomorrow!