Reaction score
I have a few small marks and some stone chips on my front bumper that were there when I bought the car.

I can't make my mind up to have it taken off stripped and sprayed or keep the paint original and call a chips company to touch it up!

Years ago red used to be a difficult colour to match! has anyone had any problems with body shops trying to match the Trophy red on bumpers etc? also has anyone ordered the paint from Renault.

Any views would be appreciated?

Reaction score
Im thinking of getting mine done also.......................

Just got to find a decent sprayer

Reaction score
I had trouble with a body shop matching Glacier white on my 197 Cup a couple of years ago after the wife reversed it into another car! I'm more afraid with the trophy as its much older and still original paint.

Reaction score
I'm tempted to get mine done. But I'd have the bonnet, front bumper and wings completely redone, and have the wings blended into the doors.

Quite expensive job though!

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I have had bits of my car painted after a bottle was thrown at the roof and it dented that as well as the bonnet.

Below you will see the pictures of the roof (first pic) and then the bonnet (second pic)

I got my front bumper, front wings, bonnet and roof painted at a cost of over £900+
Everything was taken off the car and the paint job was spot on and it matched perfectly.

a2c60835.gif

ebe5314e.gif