Reaction score
The time has come to put the Clio up for sale. I'm selling up because I'm trying to scrape together the money to buy my first place. So the luxury of a fast car has to go. Will be really sad to see it go.

S73R0253.jpg

Sideclio.jpg

S73R0259.jpg

Interiorfromrear.jpg

Interior.jpg

2005 "55" Reg Clio 2.0 182 Trophy,
Number 357/500
70.5k miles, Millage will increase slightly, Folder full of receipts for work. Water pump and timing belt done.
2 brand new Pirelli P-zero tyres on the front.
Mot'd till end of October 2010 and taxed for 6 Months.
Recently had £150 spent on exhaust hangers and brackets.

Bad points.
Higher milage than other T's But all the big services have been completed.
There is a mark on the drivers door. (have a picture of this)
Also a slight mark on the bumper (again I have a picture) All these can be touched up. One alloy has slight laquer peel on it.
Plus the usual stone chips.

The car is completely standard apart from a cone filter and silicone elbow.
Engine cover has been painted the same colour as the exterior.
Has an adjustable Front upper strut brace. (currently off the car, but will be included in the sale)
6000k Hid headlights plus brand new headlight units with black masks.

The car has recently been valeted to remove alot of the swirls mark on the car. As you can see from the pictures the car is in great condition. And will be a very cheap trophy for someone. Wouldnt be letting it go for this cheap if i didnt have to.

Asking for £6200 oVno (i understand i need this car sold, but the car will cost me nothing to keep and store just wont have much of a use for her due to moving within walking distance of my work...but with the nicer weather coming up i think someone else should enjoy her)

Thanks for looking, any questions or pics required please dont hesitate to get in touch. Text or call on 07825870140. Or email me on yates1987@hotmail.com Have a bunch of pictures from when the valet was done.

Based in the north east of scotland, in the aberdeen area.

Thanks

Andy

Reaction score
Forgot to add....i have a lowest figure i will except for the car so will listen to any offers. :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
eljeffo64 said:
"If you register the car in the owners section you get your third star" :)

Actually I think it's usually more along the lines of "how fortunate you've discovered our site just as you come to sell the car" I think.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
eljeffo64 said:

Actually I think it's usually more along the lines of "how fortunate you've discovered our site just as you come to sell the car" I think.

I kind of guessed that was the case....didnt mean to annoy anyone.

will update with pictures...sorry.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
eljeffo64 said:

You guys ! at least they are getting registered :roll:

Reaction score
hoolio said:
eljeffo64 said:

I was joking, thought the same as you as it happens, however, every joke has a silver lining and it's been registered.
(note to self: must try harder and be more serious) ;-)

Reaction score
Sold :(
Hopefully he will be onto update the owners register.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear its gone. Did you tell the new owner about the site? :wink:

Good luck with the house hunting! :D

Reaction score
Yeah the new owner was aware of this site...and came to look at the car with heaps of questions...which is a good sign it will be looked after :)

......and i now own a flat, bid got excepted. start saving my pennies again for a fun car :)