Reaction score
Done my first few mods over the last couple of days, nothing major compared to some on here but all little things to improve the T.

Intermittent wiper stalk - £15,
Bosch Aerotwin wipers - £19.50,
Osram Night Breaker H7 bulbs - £19 from Powerbulbs,
Phillips Blue Vision side lights - free from Powerbulbs.
Can't wait to see what the lights are like at night!!!

In the next week the brakes will be replaced; Brembo HC's at the front with vetech pads from GSF, standard discs on rear pads. Not likely to take the car on track so don't see the point going all out on the brakes.

After those bits are done i just have to replace the front splitter which will have to wait till i've got a bit more cash as gotta do 36K service this month.

Ollie

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Nice, so can't wait to get my T.

I have read lots about the wiper stalk - are the settings on a standard T limited then!?

Reaction score
Yeah the stalk is about as basic as they come!!!!!! don't allow any adjustment on wiper speed, if it hasn't already been done on the T you get it has to be the first mod. I managed to last 2years with the basic one then got so fed up it had to be changed!

Reaction score
I've done 3 years with the stalk :( I've tried 2 intermittant stalks and both didnt work :evil:

Ste

Reaction score
Yo!
Any idea where could i get one of those wiper stalks from, I hate it when its only rainin abit, i put me wipers on, the things goin crazy, "slow down ya bastard!" but thats just me lol cheers guys!

Ste

Reaction score
WOW! I really need to learn to spell, I wrote badger, meant to write bastard! :?

Ste

Reaction score
Great! Only just clicked on that it wont let u swear, good in away i suppose, though now i look like a complete moron! :(

Ste

Reaction score
Cheers!
Any clues about fitting, would it have to be done at a Renault garage, or could I attempt it myself? :?
Id ask them about my cracked front fog lamp, but havent won the Euro Millions yet so cant afford it from them! :evil:

Reaction score
drove at night for the first time with the new bulbs over this weekend and i must say i'm mightly impressed with the Osram Nightbreakers, the extra visability you get over the standard bulbs is very good!!!! a worth while investment even if i did destroy my right hand putting the bulb in on the drivers side!!!!

Reaction score
Had the brakes done yesterday, fitting for only £150 cash! Brembo HC fronts and Standard rears, KTR pads all round from K-tech. My fronts were totally shot and the guy was amazed! pics below

Attachments

• DSC00056.JPG
    DSC00056.JPG
    632.9 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00057.JPG
    DSC00057.JPG
    904.1 KB · Views: 42