Reaction score
So its time to refresh the front brakes as it still has the original discs on that have done 90K on two sets of pads, you might be able to tell i dont use the middle pedal much.

I decided on Brembo HC discs and Ferodo DS2500 pads :up: BUT it turns out there are two possible types of pad that will fit the T. Both DS2500 but one is FCP406H and the other is FCP565H as used on clio cup racers

Which would you go for for every day use ?

Reaction score
Taken from a thread on Cliosport.net from the master that is Fred,

Fred@BTM: "100% need to file them down or when they get hot, they expand, bind on and destroy the frition material trust me, i sell s**t loads of these (kam will have sent you the 406H pad, it should be the 565H for future reference, both fit just the 565H has a larger pad area and are thicker, same price or a tad cheaper = win win win)"

Hope that helps, original thread http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...ams-Track-Day-Trophy-343/page6&highlight=565H

Reaction score
I've just bought a pair of these and will now need to investigate which ones I bought.

Reaction score
I bought the 565H as I saw the same thing as quoted above. There was a useful diagram too showing the shape of the pad material and it is clearly slightly bigger / thicker. Buy that one, you'll have no issues, although they do squeak a little now and again.

Reaction score
Where you guys buying these from?
I need to replace front and rear on mine imminently.