Reaction score
Unfortunately the exhaust on my Trophy now needs replacing. I've been quoted £467 to get another one from Renault! Can anyone recommend a decent after market exhaust that is not any louder than the standard Renault one? As I use the Trophy to commute to work everyday I don't fancy having a really loud exhaust. Any advice / recommendations welcome. Cheers!

Reaction score
Whatever you do, get something with a centre box, a miltek is a very nice sounding system, as is k-tec, janspeed etc You wont get anything that is as quiet as a standard system, but you will get something that isnt intrusive but sounds very nice when you put your foot down

Either that or get a custom one made up, I'm going yozzasport with de-cat which will be extremely loud but its all for the fun...and flames :lol:

Reaction score
Ktec Ultra is great & what i had on my 1st Trophy ... no louder than standard on the motorway, but a nice roar when booting it.

Reaction score
Sir_Dave said:
Ktec Ultra is great & what i had on my 1st Trophy ... no louder than standard on the motorway, but a nice roar when booting it.

Sport or SuperSport - the latter is a single box + louder?

Reaction score
marrow said:
Sir_Dave said:

I've got the supersport, it's definately louder than the standard system, but not too intrusive once you get used to it, I;'ve done a few motorway miles the last 6 weeks and it hasn't bothered me once. I did think it was a bit loud the first few weeks for day to day use and that I should have gone for the quieter system, but now I love it. I'm sure the sports system is more than acceptable for someone wanting a quieter system.

Reaction score
marrow said:
Sir_Dave said:

As had a Sport. As said above, the super sport is quite loud.

Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback. Ordered a Ktec Ultra Sport this morning. Should be fitted next week :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Have been watching this post with interest as I think my exhaust is starting to blow.

Having been in some cars with the orb, I know I want something quieter. Thought someone did a table on here with db ratings of each exhaust but cant find it. Anyone done this before I search all the websites looking for there db ratings?