Exhaust mount problem on scorpion 192

Reaction score
Hi, I recently purchased my trophy and it came with a scorpion 192 exhaust on it, however it seemed a bit squint so I had a play around under the car and the centre section mount has gone and there is only one on the rear. I bought new ones the same as these http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2495 but they don't seem to be able to bolt onto the car and reach the brackets on the exhaust. Also these new brackets are totally different to the ones originally on the car. Has anyone got and advice? Or even anyone with these fitted that could post a photo?

thanks.

Reaction score
RS 192 system should have more mounts on the rear than you say,like this

192 1.jpg 192.jpg

The mounts you linked to are correct standard clio items and should fit straight onto the car (2 at the rear) along with the centre mount.

Are you sure its a RS192 system ?

Reaction score
Yeah I have the two other mounts you mentioned that are further back and they are fine, it is just the two at the very rear. The problem is that if I remove the two metal brackets bolted onto the car and bolt on the new style ones they don't reach down far enough to catch the bracket on the exhaust. There's a good 2" further needed. Yeah I'm sure it's the rs192 just like the picture you put up.

Reaction score
Should fit like this ?? mount bolts to floor,exhaust bracket goes through hole in the rubber,it may or may not have a bolt to secure it

dyno7.jpg

Unless your exhaust brackets are bent? but you would see this.

Reaction score
I've taken a photo of mine and ill try and get it uploaded. It doesn't seem to be working on my iPad just now. But mines different to that. I don't even have those mounts on my car at the moment. All will make sense in the picture.

Reaction score
I got it now ! your missing a part there,this bracket will sort the gap out.

dyno6.jpg

But i don't know where except RENAULT you would get this as its not supposed to be removed.

Reaction score
I see! That all makes perfect sense now! Seems unusual that they have been removed. I'll phone renault tomorrow and enquire about it. Thanks for your help.

Reaction score
If anybody looking at this has these parts and is willing to sell please let me know.