Exhaust hangers

Reaction score
Hi,

Firstly I am looking for a new backbox at the moment... any available on here???

My question is which hangers are people using as mine are constantly breaking and needing replaced...

Lastly have you guys found it hard to get a good seal around the clamp just in front of the backbox. I think it could be because of the hangers but not sure...

Regards,
jsthomson

Reaction score
Powerflex have just released a polyurethane insert to solve the rear hanger issue . They are £21.54 each plus postage fees.

I can get you some of these if you are interested as I am an authorised powerflex dealer. Check out my Facebook page - Grease Monkey Automotive and message me on there if you need anything

Reaction score
Powerflex have just released a polyurethane insert to solve the rear hanger issue . They are £21.54 each plus postage fees.

I can get you some of these if you are interested as I am an authorised powerflex dealer. Check out my Facebook page - Grease Monkey Automotive and message me on there if you need anything

howley3 I don't 'do' Facebook but am interested in your hangers. Do you have a pic or two. Price seems a bit high but needs must where the devil drives...are they really good?

Reaction score
howley3 I don't 'do' Facebook but am interested in your hangers. Do you have a pic or two. Price seems a bit high but needs must where the devil drives...are they really good?

Would you like me to Google that for you "clio 182 powerflex exhaust monts"

Reaction score
Mick at Diamond swears by Prima Racing exhaust mounts - they're pricey, but I doubt you'll find a bad review anywhere.