Evo Reviews of Trophy free to good home

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been given copies of the two Evo magazines that review the Trophy. One copy of the 2005 Car of the Year and one of the shoot out with the BMW 6 Series.

As I have copies already would anyone like them? They are the standard copies rather than the subscriber ones which usually have no print and no extra pictures on the cover advertising what's inside.

Let me know and I'll pop them in the post for you.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cool 8) Id like them mate. I dont have copies that far back.

Reaction score
Cool. Give me the address you'd like them sent to and I'll post them to you on Monday.

Reaction score
Ben, PM noted. You should get them sometime this week.

Sorry you missed out guys.

Cheers.

Reaction score
No worries. In envelope and sitting in Post Out tray at office. They'll get posted tomorrow.

Enjoy.

Reaction score
Destined for Victory said:
same here i have the trophy bmw shoot out article saved in a folder on my desktop Tullyvernon if you didnt get chance to read it i could send you it.

Thanks lad, would appreciate that! only started reading EVO this month with the performance cars issue! very interesting :D

Reaction score
Tullyvernon said:
Destined for Victory said:
same here i have the trophy bmw shoot out article saved in a folder on my desktop Tullyvernon if you didnt get chance to read it i could send you it.

Thanks lad, would appreciate that! only started reading EVO this month with the performance cars issue! very interesting :D

you have pm

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Recieved the magazines today.

Ill chill out and have a read later on...

Thanks Again :D