Reaction score
Ford GT 22.9%
Ferrari F430 17.4%
Renault Clio 182 Trophy 50.5%
Lamborghini Gallardo SE 2.8%
BMW M3 CS 6.4%

Reaction score
That's good to see, I forgot to vote for a couple of days. To really make the trophy win we need to make sure no other renaultsports get into the final so the trophy gets a chance to get all the renaultsport votes. It should add about an extra £1.27 onto the value of all our cars then.

Reaction score
Trophy in the 10 cars of the decade final poll now.

Nissan GTR leading at the moment.

Reaction score
And me. The Vauxhall Forums must be busy voting to get that where it is. Surely people can't be voting and thinking it's the car of the decade, it's a rebadged Lotus, hardly revolutionary. I think out of those the GT-R should really be the winner, but I've got to be loyal to the beast on the drive.

Reaction score
It was joint 7th then, with the Fer F50!
Just behind Meg26R, Zonda won.

Reaction score
No surpise the blummin zonda one ey? Should of been the GT-R IMO.

Reaction score
Poll still going, GTR ahead with 38.8%,VX220 2nd with 26.6%, Zonda C12S 3rd with 13.6% then Trophy 4th with 6.3% closely followed by GT3 RS with 4.9% rest around 1-2% at the moment.

Reaction score
These polls always amaze me as the people who vote have never driven all the cars available and go on what the mags say.

The Nissan is good, but let's face it without Europe and most prominently the UK it would have never happened, and if you don't already know, here's why;

Renault own Nissan, Carlos Goshn is the CEO of both, and he had to let the project run at a time when Nissan products were apart from 350Z poor and yet had little money for development.

The engine was designed in Northampton by Mahle Powertrain (formerly Cosworth Technology), the gearbox in Leamington Spa by Ricardo, the aerodynamics and suspension in Norfolk by Lotus because the Japs couldn't build such a car, so if voting remember if it was not for a very dedicated bunch of British engineers it would have never been built.

Reaction score
j333evo said:
These polls always amaze me as the people who vote have never driven all the cars available and go on what the mags say.

The Nissan is good, but let's face it without Europe and most prominently the UK it would have never happened, and if you don't already know, here's why;

Renault own Nissan, Carlos Goshn is the CEO of both, and he had to let the project run at a time when Nissan products were apart from 350Z poor and yet had little money for development.

The engine was designed in Northampton by Mahle Powertrain (formerly Cosworth Technology), the gearbox in Leamington Spa by Ricardo, the aerodynamics and suspension in Norfolk by Lotus because the Japs couldn't build such a car, so if voting remember if it was not for a very dedicated bunch of British engineers it would have never been built.

Exactly, if you haven't driven the car for a lengthy period then theres no way you can judge a car based on what so called "experts" views. What has the nissan being owned by the french and partly designed in the uk got to do with any? lol

Reaction score
[quote="mada88]Exactly, if you haven't driven the car for a lengthy period then theres no way you can judge a car based on what so called "experts" views. What has the nissan being owned by the french and partly designed in the uk got to do with any? lol[/quote]

What it has to do with it is this.

Many folk, especially those who like/drive Japanese cars and only drive Jap cars believe it's because they are the best, they are engineered better than anything else and only the Japs could have come up with the GTR.

For me, well I know one of the main engineers who did the work on getting his 3 GTR engines through long term durability testing and all his engines made more than Nissan quote on passing these tests. This was all done long before the car broke cover. So I have a personal interest.

And define partly designed?

Without the engine and gearbox combination it would not move, never mind accelerate like it does, without the chassis and wind tunnel expertise it would not corner/handle and the have high speed stability that it does,and are these not the things that make it stand out because its not the way it looks, so I would say hardly partly designed :D

In many ways I think we overlook how good the engineering talent is in the UK when it should be so obviuos when we build most of the F1 cars and in fact even lots of US Champ/Cart cars as wel as BTTC/WTTC cars etc etc