Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mine lit up about a month ago and i finally got it sorted yesterday. This light (orange, engine shaped located bottom right of the dash display) can mean any number of things but on the Clio is generally a sign that the O2 sensor has gone phut. (do a search on any forum and you will find dozens that have failed) This will cost you about £87 +vat and £50 labour, i know this as i was rooked out of £160 by Crossroads Kidlington even though my car is still under warranty because my Orbisoud is non standard. :(

Reaction score
Is yours still under warranty then Hoolio ? - you must have a late number.

My O2 sensor packed up a few months back but luckily the dealer replaced if FOC but from now on it's up to me as the warranty expired about a fortnight ago.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes it is, i just added that bit to my original post.

Reaction score
Mine's been done too, along with ABS sensor. I don't think Renault invested a lot into their sensors. If it does go out of warrantyit may be worth questionning the garage whether they can get RUK to foot the bill. My dad's had 2 electric window regulators done out of warranty on a scenic, both times he highlighted they were a common fault and Renault sorted the bill for him.