Reaction score
Does anyone have a part number for it, and if its still available?

Is the Trophy meant to have any other window stickers? Just wanna make sure my cars 'right'.

Reaction score
Mine has a Renault Reading sticker in place of the Elf one...soon to be removed.

Personally i wouldn't bother, window looks much tidier without, or maybe just with a ClioTrophy.co.uk sticker :p

Reaction score
Trophy No.
In 15 years time when people are trying to put these back to original they will be cursing you lot, they will be paying small fortunes for tiny details like stickers and some large fortunes for other stuff. Anal I know but it will be the little things that will make the difference, believe me I know.

Reaction score
Lol maybe I'm just early! I do agree that it looks cleaner without it, but it's silly details like that, that annoy me. In my eyes it 'should' be there.
Any clues if it's available?

Reaction score
You can have mine if I can get the bleeding thing off, lol.

Attempted it the other night, think I need to warm it up a little.

Agree with your point about 'the little things' being completely OEM. But these are french cars, are they really going to still be working in 10-20 years time? aha. ;-)

Reaction score
You can have mine if I can get the bleeding thing off, lol.

Attempted it the other night, think I need to warm it up a little.

Agree with your point about 'the little things' being completely OEM. But these are french cars, are they really going to still be working in 10-20 years time? aha. ;-)

lol. well the williamses are still going strong ;). so cant see these being any diff. as for little things, yeah they can be hard to source if your wanting a concourse car. but there will always be someone able to knock some up somewhere. the williams 1 stickers are a right pain in the arse to get hold of, as are the 2s n 3s, but the lack of infil on the proper 1s, and the correct colour is hard to replicate. reno no longer stock/sell them so have to outsource. at least the trophy ones are a common colour.

Reaction score
Bottom left of the rear window (bootlid) on the inside - just look for rear pics and should be able to find one

Reaction score
I tried peeling off a elf sticker from a 05 clip in the scrap yard last week but they simply won't peel off in 1 piece.
Ebay have a variety of styles though.
I did however get a mint set of alarm Renault alarm stickers which I'm happy with.

Reaction score
I tried peeling off a elf sticker from a 05 clip in the scrap yard last week but they simply won't peel off in 1 piece.
Ebay have a variety of styles though.
I did however get a mint set of alarm Renault alarm stickers which I'm happy with.

I managed just fine with doing the same thing as you. You need to slightly heat it first and it peels off in one piece very easily. Heat it once more when sticking it on your own car and it sticks on perfectly too :)

Reaction score
No power sockets in my local scrapy :)
But the hair dryer does help remove most sticky things you're right.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
The Sachs stickers with the hologram come to mind.

lucky i have a nice unused set in a envelope tucked away in a book in a cupboard with white tape round it.
I would never use these ;-)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lucky i have a nice unused set in a envelope tucked away in a book in a cupboard with white tape round it.
I would never use these ;-)

Never use them! What was the point of all the faffing around getting hold of them then?

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
In 15 years time when people are trying to put these back to original they will be cursing you lot, they will be paying small fortunes for tiny details like stickers and some large fortunes for other stuff. Anal I know but it will be the little things that will make the difference, believe me I know.

Never use them! What was the point of all the faffing around getting hold of them then?

You have answered your own question.
In years to come with things like the sachs stickers are no more and people can't get anything like these i will have a set that "might" be lie a small bar of gold

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes, that was the point of my comment. I suspect that if your motive to make a pile had been know to all you wouldn't have got quite so much help.