Drive for the sake of it.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Got my nashers (implants) done on sat and took a days leave to chill and "recover"

Seeing as I had nothing to do all day. Filled up the Clio and did a nice 143.6 mile round trip for the sake of it.

cfd42ab97425f7b76fb85c81d950ef97.jpg

The cabin smelt fresh thanks to this ace air freshener.

Went from Derby upto Matlock then carsington water through the peaks to Sheffield then back through Chesterfield via KFC and home.

b34813accc9eef7134372e7f09fccfcd.jpg

Sometimes it's ace ain't it just to go on a drive on your own for no reason. I didn't even hardly boot it. Just trundled along listening to talk sport. Was quite a bit of snow up in the peaks as well. Should of took more photos but you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That's what it's all about mate... just jumping in the car and going for a drive :) My better half and myself do it all the time. Sod the mileage, just fill her up and off we go :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah I only use it for such drives. Sits there all week and then normally when its dry it comes out. Every time its sunny I get the urge to get out.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I wish the Lake District wasn't a popular tourist destination. There's some really good roads here but during the spring and summer they're flooded with cars, then during the winter they're flooded with water.

Every now and then, as if by luck, a random drive will take place that's pure magic. It's a feeling only an enthusiast will experience.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Every now and then, as if by luck, a random drive will take place that's pure magic. It's a feeling only an enthusiast will experience.

I specifically get up early on sunday mornings during the summer for this, glorious.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
One of the benefits of living here in Wales... some epic roads and not very much traffic at all :) If only I had a Trophy to make the most of them... :p

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The other half has a brand new C Max, gutless but comfortable and economical to drive.

I still would chose to drive the Trophy no matter where I am heading, you cannot beat the smile it puts on your face on a twisty country road.