Reaction score
Hi, the seatbelts on my trophy are very grubby. More a brown colour than silver and don't look very nice. Is there anything recommended for cleaning these? I was going try something like cilit bang?

Thanks.

Reaction score
I pull them out as far as possible, close the door and soak in a bucket of hot water with washing powder for a while then scrub and if really bad I've even used kitchen Flash ( the one with bleach in it )

The rears can be done with buckets in the boot!

Reaction score
Cool, I'll give it a go. I thought it would of taken something strong to get them clean but obviously not.

Reaction score
don't use bleach based cleaners on seatbelt webbing. Hot soapy water, a soft brush and some effort

Reaction score
Just a thought. Will they need a hair dryer on them after to dry them before they roll back up?

Reaction score
A hair dryer would probably work. I towel dried mine as much as possible and then just let them dry naturally hanging out of the car! Unfortunately at this time of year it's difficult.

Reaction score
I know what you mean! I stay in Aberdeen where it hasn't stopped raining since 1998

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I pulled my belts out the car, Shut the doors on them and they jet washed mine.

Rubbed them down with a towel and then left in car with heaters on for a while.

Had them clean in 2 mins but took about 20 for them to dry.

Reaction score
Autoglym interior cleaner (green label) spray,hot water and a scrubbing brush got mine up nearly mint.

Its a summer job at best they take ages to dry.lol