Reaction score
which one would be the better?? I am making the 4.5hr drive to prospeed tomorro. I am aslo thinking which would be better to sell on when I come to sell exhaust as they will be making a flange fitment instead of 'Ball & Trumpet' type - If I have a decat they are also modding my OE cat when MOT time comes it will bolt striaght in. So when I come to sell I will have to sell orb, decat and OE modded cat - and have to find a FULL system in xchange

With a sports cat it will be the Orb and SC selling and I will just have to find a cat back system.

decisions!?

Reaction score
I dont know what to suggest for best but what sort of price do they charge for a cat and system? are they stainess or mild steel?

cheers

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
T304 or T316 stainless steel depending on what you want - only the best :)

not sure i understand the question, if they're modding the oem cat and doing a decat for you - are you asking if you should get a decat or a sports cat to go with the oem cat?

if so then decat and oem cat would be my choice, full oem exhaust systems aren't that pricey - around £50 - £100. That's if you really want to fit an oem one and not just sell the car with the orb on it (when/if the time comes). It shouldn't effect resale values as it's a premium product, unlike the max power brigade who may get hold of Trophy's by then...

Reaction score
Well I made the 565mile round trip to prospeed! I must be mad!!!! but its all sorted out, charlie is a top fella, looked after me right through the job - told me what was going on, how there going to do it etc....had a walk into town, came back and so the new fitted decat! the sound is fantastic. A little boomy at times on the drive home but called in to blackpool on way home and my mate said the noise is w**k material! haha

All in it cost me £112 for the decat and my original cat cut down and modded to exchange anytime I want - and around £60ish in fuel used more coming home really with decat fitted.

I am very happy with the service and would love to go back to them for more goods - least I got to see parts of the country I have never seen!

Richard