Reaction score
right.
in the old clio (flame red) i colour coded the dash trims and put on a black 'air bag' decal. it was hot.
so i was thinking with the Trophy do the same, But wait i here you cry, what about the steering wheel badge,AH, well thats where i need your help. i don't do things by halves, its either done right or not done at all, is there a half decent 'renaultsport' sticker around that hasn't been cut out by a five year old?? of failing the colour coding is there something else shiny like carbon, (with steering wheel badge) to distract from my current coffee stained tin flavored ones.
or has one of you guys done something new and exciting??

much appreciated Ross

Reaction score
When I bought my Trophy there was a big gouge in the passenger side trim strip, so I sought a replacement. Ended up getting a carbon fibre effect set from eBay for £25 or something - I think they were used on the 172 originally but I could be wrong.

Worried it would be a touch chavtastic but I've warmed to it now and reckon it looks quite good.

Not too sure about colour-coding the trims tbh - I reckon it looks a bit garish, but I suppose it's only a matter of taste.

Reaction score
There are from a member called Ady182, hes on here selling the 'TROPHY' decals for the sills.

100_0461.jpg

He does the old style RS and airbag etc etc decals in different colours