Reaction score
Anyone tried these tyres on a 182 yet? I know they are (or similar) factory fit on 172s/200s.

Front PS3s will need replaced soon and i might try em.

Reaction score
Factory fit on the 172 Cup & 197/200 iirc.

Great tyres, although i currently run Hankook V12 Evo's as they are great tyre, & fantastic value for money!!

Reaction score
The continentals are one of the tyres I have been looking at. I'm in the same boat as quite a few of us, needing two tyres. I have emailed camskill and blackcircles asking if the could get hold of some PE2 (yes I know there discontinued but worth a shot) but they can't.

I know on cliosport they really rate the Uniroyal rainsports. I am tempted on a few - Uniroyal rainsports, continentals or the very rolly PS3.

Reaction score
Good tyres. High limits and progressive when they do slip although I think they've now been superceded by the 3's?

Mine seem to have fallen off a cliff grip wise though. They're old and were stored outside through the winter, so I think that's done them in.

Reaction score
I have got rainsports, dont think that they are the best in outright grip but they are more than fine for the road plus you do notice the difference when you hit standing water on the m-way as well.