Clio Trophy 459 1 previous owner 34k

Reaction score
Now normally I'm a guy that buys a car and keeps it ! But my dream car has come up for sale so having a sell up.
To be honest if I get an offer on either cars the trophy is staying.

I bought the Clio last November as a 1 owner car the belts were done in 2013 with 33k l have the history book confirming this.
In my ownership I've had an oil change at Renault with a stamp in the history book had an MOT and a new alternator fitted.
The car has now done 34051 it requires a new front spilter, the wheels could do with a refurbish to make it 100%

The car is completely standard including the exhaust, tyres are all PE3s 7m 9m fronts rears are on 6m.
I dont know the value of a 34k car but like I said if the Caterham or Spaceframe Stiletto sells I'm keeping it.

Reaction score
I don't know where knocker is going with this, he's posted on other threads recently but nothing on here. Come on Rob, are you twisting or sticking

Reaction score
Reaction score
How come you selling the Caterham ? Just interested in finding out :) And what would the dream car opportunity be ? :)

Good luck with the sale.

Alan

Reaction score
Hi, in the thread about number 459 it says you picked up the car from a police compound presumably after it was stolen but you say the car is hpi clear, can you explain please.

Reaction score
The car was found by the police complete and undamaged. So the car is HPI clear its not categorised at C or D