Reaction score
18.5K miles 2005 55 Reg No 452/500

Selling my pride and joy to help to fund wedding

Full Renault Service History – 24K mile service 16.09.08

Beautiful low mileage example which is in A1 condition inside and out

Usual Trophy Specification including: Speedline lightweight alloys, sachs remote reservoir dampers, recaro treadline front seats, V6 spoiler, electric window, electric mirrors, cruise control and front passenger and driver airbags.

A few choice modifications have been undertaken by previous owner and myself these are:

- Upgraded front brakes fitted by Yozzasport (Pagid RS4-2 Pads, Brembo High Carbon Max discs and braded lines – provide great stopping power over OEM items)
- Milltek Stainless Steel CAT back exhaust system (great sound when accelerating but not too loud, or intrusive)
- ITG Maxogen air induction system - (lightweight carbon unit which is the best air induction system currently on the market :D ) I have the OEM induction system and it will be included in price

Michelin PE2’s all round with plenty of tread (new front tyres fitted in August 08)

Always run on super unleaded, never been tracked, I’m its third owner and the car is HPI clear.

Brakes were fitted in June 08 and will not need to be replaced for ages.

All correct vehicle documentation in place, wheel puncher pack in place ie jack and tyre foam cans and lockage wheel nuts

No canvassers or test pilots please and please bring appropriate insurance to enable to drive it.

First who views will buy. Private plate not included in sale.

£9200 ono

Here a link to photos of the car:
http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll315/jimboss_no1/car photos/

Feel free to PM me if interested - cheers James