Reaction score
Clio 182 Trophy, 168/500

75,000 miles.

MOT expires 29th July 2011.

Tax expires end of January 2011.

Full service history including cambelt service at Northwest Performance May 2010.

Oil and filter change and Motul Racing brake fluid changed December 2010.

Front dampers refurbished at BG Motorsport summer 2010.

New front lower wishbones and ball joints fitted summer 2010.

New battery fitted November 2010.

K-Tec Racing cat back sports exhaust. De-cat pipe included in sale with lambda sensor bung and brand new (yet to be fitted) lambda simulator (to allow you to run the decat without the engine warning light coming on).

Front camber bolts; set at -1.8, toes 0, December 2009.

Whiteline rear anti-roll bar,December 2009.

ITG panel filter (was on the car when I bought it)

Brembo HC front discs fitted summer 2010

Pagid RS4-2 front pads, fitted December 2010 (low mileage standard Mintex brand pads included).

Standard rear discs and wheel bearings fitted December 2009.

4 good Michelin Pilot Sport PE2s.

2 sets of locking wheel nuts fitted.

Spare genuine wheel with PE2, worn but useable.

T6 PHY number plate included.

Extensive collection of receipts and paper work.

Original book pack present.

Usual Trophy spec including air con, traction control, half leather Recaro seats, cd player, cruise control/speed limiter.

This car is used daily and enjoyed, not stored in a garage to be used on only the sunniest days, so the car does reflect this. While I feel the overall condition is very good there are some imperfections: the wheels have some minor kerbing, there is some minor stone chipping on the front bumper and bonnet, there is a small parking dent in the drivers’ door; nothing that is unusual for a car with 75,000 miles.
The steering wheel is starting to “melt”, however is not that bad and does not impede on the overall drive.

The car has been very good to me and has never let me down. It is fantastic to drive and I will be sad to see it go, and while it will return 38-40 mpg on a run, I now need something more frugal and more comfortable for my commute.

I live in Warwick but work in Banbury so the car can be viewed in either.

£5750, open to offers.

07771 888368.

Nick.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 54
Reaction score
No...
But literally half an hour later I got a call from a friend of a friend who came round to see it and within the hour had left a deposit. Sadly for me, when I bumped the post I reduced the price by £500. Damn my new "JFDI" new years resolution...