Reaction score
Hi guys i am new to the website and i only joined because i want my car to go to some one who is going to love it as much as i have.

I have a clio 182 cup for sale
fsh - has new cambelt and stuff
i am puttin a new mot on it and 6 months tax
40,0000 miles
Blue
tinted windows
all the standard stuff leather/sude interior
xenon headlights
cruise controll
ac
(i dont know if they come standard i was so excited when i got it i didnt look into it much)

im looking for about £5995
I really dont want to sell it but unfortunatly my boyfriend decided to buy a vxr and cant afford to run two fast cars :( so am selling mine to get a diesel

Please message me if you are interested or know anyone who is

Thanks for your time
love Kit :D[attachment=0:5ja2qqo8]honiton 024.JPG[/attachment:5ja2qqo8]

Attachments

• honiton 024.JPG
    honiton 024.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 43
Reaction score
princess.kitty said:
I really dont want to sell it but unfortunatly my boyfriend decided to buy a vxr and cant afford to run two fast cars :( so am selling mine to get a diesel

Thats a bit unfair!! :)

Reaction score
princess.kitty said:
Boys are horrible!!!!!!!!!!

ignore them its not your fault your bloke has terrible taste in cars :lol:

on a more serious note you may want to sign up on cliosport.net i think you may have alot more intrest for your clio there or pistonheads.com is always a good place :)

Reaction score
you might want to try pistonheads first.. i've had mine for sale in cliosport.net for a month now and just getting tyre kickers or ridiculous offers.. only my experience but i wasn't expecting people who "i thought" would be enthusiasts to be so painful.

up to you though.

Reaction score
thanks everyone for the help.
i have put signs in it for sale but some idiot (me!) tinted the windows so cant see them haha
I am going to give piston heads ago
im so sad to see it go :( xxxxxxxx

Reaction score
cummon im having a hard enough time coming to terms with the sale without you laughing at me :D xx

Reaction score
Corsa VXR's look like a shark from the side. ALL HAIL THE GOOD LORD FORD! Who is Renault's god/lord/saint? Is it Louis, Marcel or Fernand?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
mada88 said:
Corsa VXR's look like a shark from the side. ALL HAIL THE GOOD LORD FORD! Who is Renault's god/lord/saint? Is it Louis, Marcel or Fernand?

Nope, read it several times, don't get it.