Reaction score
Hello all, finally got round to sorting my life out and had a look at the CD-ROM that I got with No500.
It's got the usual Video we all know with two Trophies going for it and some french guy telling us about the lowered suspension, there is also a Gallery section, Equipment section, Technical specification and a Pricing page.
Not sure about the legal side of making copies but I'm game if you lot are?, I'll see what I can do.
I'll keep you informed and if you want one let me know and I'll pop it in the post for you, as long as 499 people don't want a copy then should'nt cost me that much. Bare with me though as I'm not that great with computers.
:D

Attachments

• 25072007495.jpg
    25072007495.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 344
Reaction score
have 4 here, dad took a load from work they were going to chuck them out :shock:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Jeremy said:
These discs were the brochure for the car

other than from you (track day related cd's etc) I never receive anything from Renault.... I didn't even get the safety catch letter, everyone else had :(

When I bought it (from a main dealer, brand new) it had half the literature missing also..

Reaction score
Cue said:
Jeremy said:
These discs were the brochure for the car

other than from you (track day related cd's etc) I never receive anything from Renault.... I didn't even get the safety catch letter, everyone else had :(

When I bought it (from a main dealer, brand new) it had half the literature missing also..

Strange for the safety catch letter as the data used was from the DVLA. You could contact Customer.services@renault.co.uk, give them your details and ask to be included in our mailings (it may be that you have elected not to receive mail from us)

Reaction score
Hi,
me too I would like recive a copy, but I am in Switzerland, il you want I can send you some euro or dollars banknote before, no problem.

if every one of you need the TROPHY LOGO vectorial file (.PDF, .EPS, .AI) to use for printing everything, doing stickers, thsirt and others gadget I can send it, or better, I can put all in a ZIP file and publish it on www.cliotrophy.ch.

Let me know if somebody is interested in.

bye bye

Reaction score
me too please, happy to prepay and see you a drink or 2 for your troubles!!

had a disk with mine but just the random Sport disk, nowt Trophy on it

Oxygen
yes please, i am trying to get some stickers mad up but buggered if i can find the font lol!!

Cheers in advance

Si

Reaction score
Trophy No.
DaveTrophy said:
I was after the Trophy font for some custom car mats - would there be any problems with that being copyrighted?

Yeah there will be a problem as it's copyrighted, but in truth you'll probably only get into trouble if you try to sell stuff on, ppl have had problems getting mats done because the guys won't touch the Trophy logo.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
reproduction of copyrighted material is illegal without the owners permission. I doubt the mat people who are making them would use the font without written approval, if they do it would land them in hot water should the owner (not sure if it's reno or not) were to pursue it.

Reaction score
Ok thanks guys - I have no intention of selling them on as I planned to have 352 stitched in aswell (so they'd be worthless to anyone else)

But I see what you mean about them landing themselves in the sticky stuff

Reaction score
hi,
also the clio trophy co.uk logo of this forum is illegal? or you have written permission from Renault to use it in the logo?
I think that if we have to repaint the car and we need 2 x stickers 'trophy' renault will say: do it yourself...else..you have to ask to Renautl Sport in Dieppe (F) to recive 2 stickers waiting for a long time and paying some Euro.

I think there is no problem if you do yourself a vinil stickers using a vectorial file of the logo done by yourself, I have already done stickers of RECARO logo.
Many vectorial files can be founded in EPS format here:

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/

bye
Luca

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I suspect that Nik would have got permission from renault but like i said, i don't think you're ever going to get into trouble if you copy the logo and stick it on your school bag though it would be illegal.
Think i'm right in saying the Trophy decals are actually quite cheap from reno.

Reaction score
I don't think have problem reproducing SPEEDLINE and TROPHY logo restyling this williams speedline gold wheels for winter-use

cerchio_small_773.jpg

I hope you will use the vector file of the logo for private use.

bye