Catchpole in his R26.R

Reaction score
Sorry, i know this is off topic but I saw Catchpole in his R26.R on the M25 last Friday. :D

I was popping along from J.10 towards the M3 at around 8pm, when in the distance I saw what I initally thought was a standard R26 in lane 2.

Though it was the colour that initially grabbed my attention, as it was silver, which from my experience is pretty rare. As I got closer, I saw the decals on the bottom left; the roll cage confirmed it.

It was closing on a lorry, so i lifted off and let him out (not knowing it was Henry). After he pulled back in I pulled alongside and to my delight I saw it was Henry driving!

We gave each other a thumbs up and went on our way.

It made my day! Great writer, who works for the best car magazine in the world, in a great car. Gotta love that. :D

Reaction score
Always nice to see the faces behind the articles hey :D

You should go along to one of the Evo trackdays - I went as a spectator to one a couple of months ago with Marrow off here and got to meet Henry as well as Ollie Marriage. If you're not driving on track it only costs you a tenner as a passenger.

We both blagged laps around the Autodrome in the R26.R as passengers with Henry driving and he seems like a decent bloke. The car was a bit special too!