Reaction score
went to get a diagnostic check on my car because my warning light came on and they found the cat had a malfuntion. weird thing is the car never went in limp mode and second time it red no errors and light went off, i dont know what to think of i and got told my car is running too rich, just 1 day before my mot. could this be the start of more problems to come, anybody else had this sort of problem?

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Could just be the o2 sensor playin up. . .?

Reaction score
if it is something bad then i'd hope its summut like a sensor, ive only had my new cat on since may and theres been no problems then.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Did you get the sensor replaced with a new one when the new cat was fitted coz it could of got damaged in the process.
I mean thats just a suggestion but honesty it could be anything!

Do you have any mods on which could be causin the air/fuel ratio to be lean.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mmmm. The Orange engine warning light came on on mine a couple of weeks ago, What with the Orbisoud and remap i'm not looking forward to their (renault's) conclusions.

Reaction score
they managed to turn the light off and second time it said no errors, and today had the mot and pass with flying colours, passed emissions test and the chap said he couldnt find any faults which its made me more relaxed now but said a remap is needed cuz of my ind kit, exhaust and new cat have changed my fuel ratio and other little bits