Reaction score
I think that carbon weave looks awesome but I'm not sure that I would want it on show on a against coloured bodywork.. If it wasn't for the fact that it's become so boy racer then perhaps I would take a different view to this... Funnily enough I was saying to someone the other day, if they did carbon bonnets that had a layer of paint but still showed the weave then that might look ok... I guess you could always paint the top and leave the underside clear.. for your benefit.... 8)

..Then again,I tihnk that Bubble's car looks quite cool with a black bonnet and wheels to match..

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
1. expect delivery in september
2. don't leave it carbon - get it painted as it'll look like a chavs mobile left black
3. When i bought a new bonnet I was trying to buy one as I thought I may as well. K-Tec kept moving the goal posts - see my group buy I organised on clio sport... 4 months and they were still saying it'll be February.... From what I hear it's now March etc etc....

I wouldn't personally bother as they moneyfor one can be better spent on other things for the car, but if you need a new bonnet, go for it.

Reaction score
i have yet to see a CF bonnet that was a good fit up close without "wavy" shut lines....maybe this one's a good fit though...

Reaction score
my girlfriend has a CF bonnet on her 182 - fit of it is very good - was a git to get it fitted properly though - need to take your time. Her car has a black and yellow theme so it looks ok not being painted..... however i'd probably get it painted if fitting it to a Trophy....

a couple of pictures :

STA70338.jpg
STA70340.jpg
STA70337.jpg

oh and hers is from KTEC too

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
no way - didn't realise you were seeing bubs of CS. She bought the last one from K-tec before xmas - they ran out after she bought her's and there was a 3 months wait.

:evil:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
She bought the last one from K-tec before xmas - they ran out after she bought her's and there was a 3 months wait.

:evil:

That was a long time ago then, think thats TRAX at silverstone.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i thought it was september time, possibly August as when I contacted K-tec they'd 'just run out' and bubs was trying to get her's fitted or had just had it fitted....

:(

Reaction score
Yeah Bubb's has had hers for quite a while.... fitted before Trax..... not sure whether she got their last one or not - i'll ask