Reaction score
Mine are silver. Really like them.

Would take a pic but my car is filthy at the moment and I dont want to be embarrassed

Reaction score
Only take a picture of the wheel to save on the embarrassment.
The road are terrible at the moment I have drove mine about 3 miles this week and its covered already.

Reaction score
For me red looks good on huge callipers sitting behind big wheels. The Trophy has neither so my vote goes to either black or silver.

Reaction score
Yer I just put a post up on there a min ago to see what comes back.
I was thinking but I ent sure how it will look yet but...
Red calipers and grey carriers.

Reaction score
click the home button on here and the second car in the row has red front calipers - the one missing the front splitter.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
click the home button on here and the second car in the row has red front calipers - the one missing the front splitter.

Didn't like the red on the T tbh. Those callipers were on upside down if i remember too :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes if you put them on the wrong side, to fit they have to be top to bottom. Unless it's done well I think they just look cheap and nasty in red, sorry to those who have them that colour. I may have a closer pic of them, if I have i will post it up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Trophy No.
You can paint them pink with yellow elephants for all i care, just think they look better clean and grey.

Reaction score
I love the 4 colour idea, red yellow, blue, gold all with hammerite and brembo stickers:

Last edited: