Reaction score
browsing cliosport i found details of the exhaust and also the picture below. just wondered who's car it is and how they're finding the new exhaust?

Attachments

• 100_1222-vi.jpg
    100_1222-vi.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 348
Reaction score
I can't remember who's that is but I recognise the plate, and the ClioTrophy sticker in the back window!!

Should be a good exhaust though - BTB make some quality kit. Hopefully we'll get a report soon!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
yeh i recognise the reg but can't remember who - i haven't seen anyone post about the exhaust though.......

Reaction score
Damn, I thought I'd been super observant and spotted the sticker, bloody car nerds.

Reaction score
thats was me :)

Not posted for a while sorry :oops:

Loving the exhaust, its got a lovely note and its just the right volume. Just crusing slowly around the city its nice and quiet and when you speed up its still nice and quietish. Defently noticed a power increase, 5th on the motorway has a nicer pull compared to standard.

The only problems i am having is that its not decated and as the cat is heavy its sagging at the join. I dont want to get a decat, or shell out 200 for a sports cat (if they are even lighter?) so i am going to get one of those bracket things where you put this heatproof material strap around the exhaust and then when i work out how to, attack the bit of metal to the underside of the car. Dont really want to start drilling in the bottom of the car thou.

Ill get some pics up sometime

Reaction score
cool, it certainly looks good.

another one to add to the possible list of exhausts then :?

Reaction score
Where can the current list of exhausts be found :?: